Community (YAM Worldwide)
Like all companies in the YAM Worldwide family, including The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation, YAM Capital is an advocate for social responsibility and is committed to helping those in need in our own community and beyond.
The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation inspires hope by providing funding at critical times to organizations striving to make a difference. The Foundation believes every person is entitled to an education, good nutrition, medical care and a stress-free and happy environment. The foundation supports a number of nonprofit organizations including: A for Arizona, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix, Circle the City, New Schools for Phoenix, the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Since its inception in 2012, The Foundation has awarded more than 330 grants to 114 partners.
For more information about The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundations, visit www.tbrpf.org.
News from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Presents the Renee LaBelle Parsons Girls Leadership Award
- Unstoppable Dynamo
- Girl Scouts Arizona Cactus-Pine Council Unveils Renee LaBelle Parsons Cabin
- Native American Connections Receives $420,000 From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation To Complete Affordable Housing Complex For Homeless Youth
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Invests $120,000 In Boys & Girls Club Scholarship Recipients By Funding A New Staff Position To Support Students Across Phoenix And Scottsdale Clubs
- Innovation Will Speed The Move From Homelessness To Housing
- Governor Doug Ducey Announces a $3.6m Grant to The 100 Club Of Arizona
- Renee Parsons Honored With Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award At Celebrity Fight Night 2019
- Junior Achievement Receives Funding from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation to Prepare Low-Income Arizona Students to Succeed in Work and Life
- Local First Arizona Foundation Receives Funding from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation to Train Latino Small Business Owners
- Semper Fi Fund And The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Raise $20 Million In Double Down For Veterans Matching Challenge
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Gives $200,000 to Child Crisis Arizona to Build Head Start Classrooms in Mesa