Community (YAM Worldwide)
Like all companies in the YAM Worldwide family, including The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation, YAM Capital is an advocate for social responsibility and is committed to helping those in need in our own community and beyond.
The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation inspires hope by providing funding at critical times to organizations striving to make a difference. The Foundation believes every person is entitled to an education, good nutrition, medical care and a stress-free and happy environment. The foundation supports a number of nonprofit organizations including: A for Arizona, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix, Circle the City, New Schools for Phoenix, the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
In the last several years, the Foundation has awarded more than $90 million to these and other organizations in need of assistance and support. The premise of the Foundation’s giving: everyone deserves a shot at the American dream.
For more information about The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundations, visit www.tbrpf.org.
News from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Announces $1.25 Million Donation to Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix
- The 4th Annual Bob’s Biker Blast Raises More Than $1 Million For Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- The Semper Fi Fund And The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Announce “10 Makes 20 Matching Challenge”
- Arizona LGBTQ Nonprofit, one•n•ten, Receives Generous $500,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Southwest Center For HIV/AIDS To Expand Wellness Center
- Girl Scouts’ Campaign for Girls in Arizona Gets $5 Million Gift from the Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Gives $1 Million To Fall Prevention Program
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Helps Fund Major Advance in Phoenix Homeless Youth Services
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Supports A For Arizona In Its Efforts To Improve Education And Student Access To Top Performing Public Schools
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Continues Long Standing Partnership With Free Arts for Abused Children Of Arizona
- $750,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation To Help New Schools For Phoenix Provide More Students with Access to Quality Education