PXG Incentive Program
YAM Capital is partnering with Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) to offer a new and exciting incentive program. Each broker that originates new financing business through YAM Capital that results in funding by YAM Capital of at least $10M will reach the “Club YAM incentive goal”. This goal may be met in a single transaction or by virtue of multiple transactions within a 12-month period. If a broker meets or exceeds our Club YAM incentive goal, YAM Capital will gift one (1) full set of PXG clubs, a PXG golf bag and custom fitting with a PXG Master Fitter.
PXG was created in 2015, founded on Bob Parsons’ desire to build the world’s finest golf clubs. He did just that, and now, PXG is the hottest thing in golf since the beer cart. Learn more about the performance, quality and patented innovation delivered by PXG here.
Terms and Conditions – Club YAM Incentive Program
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) are an integral part of the Club YAM Incentive Program (the “Program”) being offered by YAM Capital in conjunction with Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG). Both these Terms and the Program are subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of YAM Capital. YAM Capital may terminate the Program at any time without notice.
- If an individual or entity (alternatively, “Broker”) directly originates or refers potential new business loans to YAM Capital in an individual or aggregate amount of $10 million or more over the course of a 12-month period which result in the ultimate funding by YAM Capital of at least $10 million is new loan origination (the “Club YAM incentive goal”), YAM Capital will gift to the Broker one (1) set of 14 PXG golf clubs (the “Clubs”), without question the world’s finest golf clubs, custom fitted with a PXG Master Fitter and a PXG golf bag (collectively, the “YAM Incentive”). The Broker may select, in its sole discretion, the participant who enjoys the YAM Incentive (the “Participant”).
- The YAM Incentive will be available within 30 days of the Broker reaching the Club YAM incentive goal, subject to the Broker advising YAM Capital in writing of the name and contact information of the Participant. The Participant may schedule the custom fitting part of the YAM Incentive for up to one (1) year from the date upon which the Broker reaches the Club YAM incentive goal. The Participant may also elect to forego the custom fitting part of the YAM Incentive in its sole discretion and still receive the Clubs and the PXG golf bag by mail.
- The YAM Incentive cannot be exchanged for a cash value, but can be donated to a third party at the discretion of the Broker. The Broker is entitled to receive one (1) YAM Incentive gift each time that it meets or exceeds the Club YAM incentive goal.
- Parsons Extreme Golf (PXG) reserves the right to refuse to permit any individual to participate in the custom fitting part of the YAM Incentive at any time based upon the actions of the Participant.
- Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, neither of YAM Capital nor PXG, or any affiliated entity, manager, member, shareholder, director, officer, employee or agent of any of the foregoing entities (collectively, the “YAM Group”), makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the design, sizing, construction, reliability, performance, operation, maintenance or use of the Clubs, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any specific and limited quality representation and warranty with respect to the Clubs is solely made by PXG and can be found at https://www.pxg.com/en-us/legal/limited-warranty
- The remedies described at https://www.pxg.com/en-us/legal/limited-warranty are the sole and exclusive remedies with respect to the Clubs and the YAM Incentive itself and the entire obligation with respect to the Program of the YAM Group, or any of them.
- No member of the YAM Group shall be liable for indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature whatsoever arising from or in any way related to the gift of or participation in the customer fitting part of the YAM Incentive.